Re: Build errors (again)

I've been playing with it some more and I'm still not convinced you've
covered the half of it. BTW all the libpam*s can be built as debugging
libraries too.

I've filed a bug for this and will commit some code this weekend to fix
it.

 http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=131783&group_id=6663

Thanks

Andrew