pam_stack problems

Hello everyone,

  When I use pam_stack, the username propagated to the underlying stacked
modules is "login". The password is propagated properly but the login name
is not. My conf files are:

/etc/pam.d/login:

auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
#auth      sufficient   /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so debug
auth      sufficient    /lib/security/pam_stack.so service=system-auth
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so nullok use_authtok md5
shadow
session    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

/etc/pam.d/system-auth
auth      sufficient   /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so debug

If i dont use the pam_stack and uncomment the line in /etc/pam.d/login, it
works fine. I am on a ppc running redhat 6.2
  Thanks for all the help, Manju