Re: [NNTPCACHE] Something I thought I'd never do, please help me unsubscribe.

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 02:15:59PM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> I've followed the links and it tells me to click and submit my password or
> email the administrator.
>
> So I emailed the administrator (not finding the password that's supposed
> to be mailed to me each month) and he tells me to go back to the web page.
> The web page, at least the one I get to from the info at the bottom of
> every email from the list, contains no help.

At the bottom of the web page you referred to:

    To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes,
    get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from NNTPCache-users),
    enter your subscription email address:

Cheers,
`unfriendly' administrator Julian.

--
 Julian Assange        |If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people
 proff@iq.org          |work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
 proff@gnu.ai.mit.edu  |immensity of the sea. -- Antoine de Saint Exupery