[NNTPCACHE] Something I thought I'd never do, please help me unsubscribe.

I've followed the links and it tells me to click and submit my password or
email the administrator.

So I emailed the administrator (not finding the password that's supposed
to be mailed to me each month) and he tells me to go back to the web page.
The web page, at least the one I get to from the info at the bottom of
every email from the list, contains no help.

I really don't feel like downloading the sources to figure out how to get
off this list. Now, since the admin is so unfriendly, can someone help me?
In the meantime, I'm going to download the sources (unfortunately for me I
think it's written in Python) to read the man pages.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte