Re: from CoLinux to MoreLinux :D

Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. Actually we are trying to boot FreeBSD with xen on our arm 32 Chromebook. But if it fails we could try L4Linux. Yes,they say that's similar to xen,but with some important differences that I haven't read and understood yet. Thanks for your invitation to read. Yes,I'm very interested in all the virtualization stuff all around,but I'm not sure that reading a complicated book will help me. My training at the college has been totally different,I'm a psychologist. Do you think that one can be able to learn by himself how an operating system works by reading and studying a book found on the Internet,with the support of a teacher ? Do you think that we can remove colleges from the face of the earth ?