Re: cloud computing

2009/11/25 Bernd Petrovitsch <bernd@xxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 00:09 +0800, Pei Lin wrote:
>> i am just concerned about the security of cloud computing or
>> distributed computing.
>> if a hacker attacks one nodes of the computing servers, the all nodes
>> which connect with it will get the wrong results.
> If you are upload your data somewhere, you (implicitly) trust that party
> 100%.

i want to express others uploading the fake data,maybe give u a wrong
results because others' data maybe effect your computing.
if u compute the total in one machine, you can get the correct
results.BUT the one node cheats the other nodes in the distributed
system,what would happened at the end?

>> And recently Google describes a beautiful feature about cloud OS that
>> everyone only need a cheap and simple client,never need update your
>> hardware endless and will get the good services of GOOGLE, online
>> office, online storage,and online everything....
> And you pay for it with the data you upload and allowing the cloud to
> record every action you so.

yeah, i pay for it with the data i upload,but who can guarantee the
data i download from server is as the same as i upload. So i just
doubt about google's center control services mode.

>> BUT if one of google servers might crash or be hacked... nightmare
> .. or if Google (or whoever owns it at some future day) just uses Your
> data for whatever the choose to. It's your call.
>
> BTW as you are (also) posting to kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx, what has
> this to do with the linux kernel?
er Krishna not me posted the email to kernelnewbies maillist that i am in. :)
it is the place for the people who start to study linux kernel and
share the knowledge.

--
Best Regards
Lin