Re: Login load balancing

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Drew Leske wrote:

Unfortunately we don't control the DNS--another group here has
responsibility for that.  I'll chat with them and see if they have provision
for remote updates.

There is another possibility you could consider. Instead of having them enable remote updates, get them to delegate a new zone for you.

All you would need to do then is setup some bind servers. You would then have direct access to update the A records.

--
Michael
michael@xxxxxxxxx