Re: SSH Connections Lost After 1 minute idle

The other thing I should mention is the WAN interface
is connected to a Linksys Router - so that could also
be the culprit...as I did find this thread (however
I'm not using VPN it sounds similair):

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,10634772~mode=flat