Re: SSH Connections Lost After 1 minute idle

I'm using it for port remapping/forwarding of inbound
tcp packets on port XXXX forwarded to internal server
and remapped to internal port XXXX as follows:

--------
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport
$WAN_SSH_PORT -i $WAN_INTERFACE -j DNAT --to
$INTERNAL_SERVER_IP:$INTERNAL_SERVER_SSH_PORT