From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Erik Wikström
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 3:40 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Proofreading

Hi

If you happen to feel like you've got nothing better to do or if you'd
like to help me out (and maybe get rid of me :) then I'd appreciate any
coments and suggestions to my script.

My goals with the script is as follows:
+ To allow the route to get an IP via DHCP for the WAN
+ To allow local hosts to get an IP from the router
+ To allow the router to comunicate with DNS-servers
+ To allow the router to connect to HTTP-servers
+ To allow the router to conect to FTP-servers
+ To allow SSH to the router from LAN on port 22
+ To allow SSH to the router from WAN on port 2070
+ Forward SSH from WAN to a computer on LAN
+ Forward a number of other ports/services to another computer on LAN
+ Allow access to WAN from LAN
And of cource maintain some level of security.

I've blocked NetBIOS-packages from leaving the LAN, is there any other
things that I should block? The LAN consists of both Windows and Linux
computers.

Thanks in advance.

--
Erik Wikström