Re: (no subject)

zynkx wrote:

hi again Antony:

you just said it all. no use for me to add not even one line to what you just wrotte :))

now if anyone has got those masks i would appreciate it :))

tanx again and sorry for this mess ;)))

zynkx:

If your mail server is running qmail, then your best bet is to read the qmail documentation and learn how to apply filters for the mail server. If you do use iptables, you will need to create a FORWARD rule to allow mail from each of the smtp servers that Ramin listed. Since any message from a Yahoo or Hotmail account will be sent from one of those servers you don't *have* to know every ip range that they've been assigned. The only problem doing it this way is if they change smtp server IPs you'll need to change your rules. I would do this with qmail if I were you.

Antony:

It sounds like you have the "We're behind schedule and you got to get this done before the holidays blues!"

Jeff