Fwd: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

unix is user friendly. it's just selective when
choosing
friends.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp2.megamail.pt

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;JALaramie@Loudoun-Fairfax.com
Remote-MTA: dns; ns1.trans-star.net
 (TCP|193.236.127.19|60293|209.12.136.106|25)
 (<1069878854.347111451@Trans-Star.net> [XMail 1.17 [Linux/Ix86] ESMTP Server]
 service ready; Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:34:14 -0500) (Trans-Star.net)
Diagnostic-code: smtp; 551 Server access forbidden by your IP
--- Begin Message ---
Cópia Jeffrey Laramie <JALaramie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> zynkx wrote:
>
> >yahoo and hotmail ip ranges? does anyone knows
> this ip
> >ranges? need to allow them in my smtp
> prerouting
> >rulez  :))
> >

> I don't know the answer and I'd be surprised if
> anyone else here does.
> You can probably get that info from
> http://www.iana.org/ but it may be
> easier to contact Yahoo and Hotmail and ask
> them directly. Out of
> curiosity, why are you filtering smtp in your
> PREROUTING chain? Are you
> DNATing mail based on the sender's domain?
>
> Jeff

hi jeff!

you're right...! here's what it's gonna be and sorry
for my lack of clarity ;))  [][] **

i have an smtp running, and i just made a ruleset so i
can only allow portuguese traffic incoming. i now
would need the list of ip ranges from yahoo and
hotmail so i can allow them in my forward chain, since
i already made the por forwarding in my prerouting
chain! since i put forward chain on DROP, i now need
to allow the ip ranges i need to have the hotmail keep
on coming! i'm doing fine with the portuguese MX's :)

all i need id to allow those two.

just thought anyone here might know that

again i apologise for not being clear enough

:)))

unix is user friendly. it's just selective when
choosing
friends.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail

--- End Message ---