Re: (no subject)

hi again Antony:

you just said it all. no use for me to add not even
one line to what you just wrotte :))

now if anyone has got those masks i would appreciate
it :))

tanx again and sorry for this mess ;)))

 [][][][]

Cópia Antony Stone <Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 3:10 pm, Ramin
> Dousti wrote:
>
> {MX DNS records snipped}
> >
> > I don't know what you're asking but these are
> the mx records
> > for yahoo and hotmail. Like the following
> which is the mx for
> > megamail.pt
> >
> > mx.vodafone.pt. 86400   A
> 212.18.167.163
>
> I suspect (although one can never be sure) that
> this person is not looking for
> the IPs of the inbound mail servers for Yahoo &
> Hotmail, but wants to know
> from which IPs mail from those domains will be
> sent.
>
> I guess this simply because of the word
> "prerouting" in the question - it
> implies to me packets coming in to the
> netfilter machine, rather than those
> leaving it and going to the MX systems.
>
> Any further information from zynkx would be
> useful :)
>
> Antony.
>
> > On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 01:37:26PM +0000,
> zynkx wrote:
> > > yahoo and hotmail ip ranges? does anyone
> knows this ip
> > > ranges? need to allow them in my smtp
> prerouting
> > > rulez  :))
> > >
> > > danke !
>
> --
> Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve
> much.
>
>  - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer
>

>      Please reply to the list;
>
>            please don't CC me.

unix is user friendly. it's just selective when
choosing
friends.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail