Re: (no subject)

zynkx wrote:

yahoo and hotmail ip ranges? does anyone knows this ip ranges? need to allow them in my smtp prerouting rulez :))

I don't know the answer and I'd be surprised if anyone else here does. You can probably get that info from http://www.iana.org/ but it may be easier to contact Yahoo and Hotmail and ask them directly. Out of curiosity, why are you filtering smtp in your PREROUTING chain? Are you DNATing mail based on the sender's domain?

Jeff