Re: Order in ruleset edition

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 7:48 pm, Jeffrey Laramie wrote:

> Aside: Where were all you guys earlier this week when Mark and I were
> trying to bunt fastballs?

Trying to replace a 256kbps leased line (with 32 public IPs) with a 2Mbps
satellite link (with 1 private IP), and a VPN to somewhere else which has 8
public IPs on an ADSL....

If it works, I'm gonna be amazed....

Antony

--
90% of networking problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.