Re: (no subject)

hi antony and tanx for writting ;))

i'm doing stmp indeed, but i need to allow traffic,
not to block it ;)))

i happen to have qmail! i am aware something near that
could done but i  guess that would a qmail mailling
list matter!!!!! ;)))

if not just give me a hint on how could i filter
incoming mail on qmail.

i know that to allow outgoing mail all i need to do id
to fill up rcpthosts. i'm not informe about how to
filter incoming mail coming to qmail.

if could give me a hint i would appreciate it ;))

you may mail to this address directly so we won't
bother here!!

thanx again :)))

[][][][]
[][][]

Cópia Antony Stone <Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Wednesday 26 November 2003 1:37 pm, zynkx
> wrote:
>
> > yahoo and hotmail ip ranges? does anyone
> knows this ip
> > ranges? need to allow them in my smtp
> prerouting
> > rulez  :))
>
> If you're doing smtp, why not filter on the
> domain names yahoo.com and
> hotmail.com in your MTA?
>
> > danke !
>
> Bitte.
>
> Antony.
>
> --
> Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head
> stared vacantly into space,
> a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the
> socket behind his ear.
>
>  - William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)
>

>      Please reply to the list;
>
>            please don't CC me.

unix is user friendly. it's just selective when
choosing
friends.

Email Enviado utilizando o serviço MegaMail