Re: (no subject)

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 1:37 pm, zynkx wrote:

> yahoo and hotmail ip ranges? does anyone knows this ip
> ranges? need to allow them in my smtp prerouting
> rulez  :))

If you're doing smtp, why not filter on the domain names yahoo.com and
hotmail.com in your MTA?

> danke !

Bitte.

Antony.

--
Behind the counter a boy with a shaven head stared vacantly into space,
a dozen spikes of microsoft protruding from the socket behind his ear.

 - William Gibson, Neuromancer (1984)

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.