Re: Order in ruleset edition

Alejandro Cabrera Obed wrote:

Hi !!!
I'm trying to construct my own ruleset of iptables; I'm editing a file
script.

Alejandro,

The script you sent me was cut off before it got to the rules you added. Can you post your rules here on the list in text so everyone can see them. You've got lots of help today :-)

Aside: Where were all you guys earlier this week when Mark and I were trying to bunt fastballs?

Jeff