Re: -m recent

Stephen Frost wrote:

If you want to install using one of the tarballs I've created it's
pretty simple.  Patch your kernel using the patch-o-matic as normal.
Then uncompress/untar the tarball you downloaded and copy the
ipt_recent.h and ipt_recent.c from the tarball over the ones that now
exist in your Linux kernel tree (from the patch-o-matic).  You can also
overwrite the libipt_recent.c that is in the extensions directory with
the one from the tarball.  Then compile iptables and your kernel as you
normally would.

	Stephen
Thanks Stephen, I got pretty much everything with it working now. I'm having a little problem with --seconds now

--seconds ! 1800 returns an error. so does --seconds \! 1800

Am I doing something wrong here?