Re: -m recent

Stephen Frost wrote:

It'd be before the -j DROP to see if that fixes it.  Recent versions of
ipt_recent will print out to your kernel log (which you can usually see
via dmesg) what version of ipt_recent it is.  If you're not seeing that
then you probably want to try and get a later version.  The latest
'released' version is on my website,
http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/ .  There have been a number of
bug fixes, however, and so if you want to try my current 'beta' you can
download it from:
http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/ipt_recent-0.2.6.tar.gz .
I've had alot of good responses to the beta so I'm planning on
releasing it when I have some time to do the 'paperwork'.  My son was
born a week ago and I'm still pretty busy with him tho. :)

	Stephen
Congrats! :)

I found this in dmesg

ipt_recent v0.2.3: Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>. http://snowman.net/projects/ipt_recent/

Do you know where I can find a guide or howto for installing your patch? I'm not to swoft with those types of things, I've used patch and diff only one time that I can remember.

Thanks.