Is there something wrong with patch-o-matic?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabrice MARIE" <fabrice@netfilter.org>
To: "Brandon Broyles" <netfilter@drbroyles.com>; <netfilter@lists.netfilter.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: Is there something wrong with patch-o-matic?

> BTW, are you really sure you don't have patch ? :)
> (usually, patch is /usr/bin/patch)
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Fabrice.
> --
> Fabrice MARIE
>
> "Silly hacker, root is for administrators"
>        -Unknown

Nope, I didn't have patch installed.  Based on the message from Alexandros
Papadopoulos
(http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2002-November/040283.html) I
discovered that patch was a common command that should be on any Linux system.
I then installed it from my RedHat cd and then the patch-o-matic worked like it
should.  I am now using the time patch which was my goal from all of the
patching.  Thank you and thank you Alexandros.

Brandon Broyles