Iptables (opening port ranges)

Hey guys,

I'm having a problem with iptables opening a range. Its for Mechwarrior
4 mercs and it requires port ranges 28800-29100 open. I'm using DNAT  so
i'm able to host games as well. my problem is i cant seem to get those
ports opened and since i dont want to write 300 lines of iptables port
info. is there a way to open those port ranges
in my rc.iptables in one line or as few as possible.

i'm using an xp box to connect to the linux for internet. basically my
linux box is my dhcp server.  I've assigned a static ip address to the
mac address of my xp box.  and i'm trying to get to the open ports
through my linux box.

thanks!