Re: (nfnl_talk: recvmsg over-run) and (nf_queue: full at 1024 entries, dropping packets(s). Dropped: 582) - bug or just some defaults increase required?

Pablo,
A little update, just tried non-patched variant with blocking, the
only difference is - it generated ERROR only once and hanged (waiting
for data)
Any update from you?