Re: (nfnl_talk: recvmsg over-run) and (nf_queue: full at 1024 entries, dropping packets(s). Dropped: 582) - bug or just some defaults increase required?

Anton wrote:
The code for full application is quite a big and overloaded with extra functionality like threading, database connectivity and so on. We'll try to make a simple emulation app to trigger the case and i'll send it.

Threading is the point that I wanted to hear. Are you creating those queues inside threads? The queue creation path is not thread-safe and it requires mutex.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers