Re: (nfnl_talk: recvmsg over-run) and (nf_queue: full at 1024 entries, dropping packets(s). Dropped: 582) - bug or just some defaults increase required?

The same stuff with commented out

// fcntl(nfqfd,F_SETFL,O_NONBLOCK);

The same stuff. Or do i miss something, and there is a flag, which
forces blocking operation?
Any suggestion?

if (nfqfd>0) {
 // fcntl(nfqfd,F_SETFL,O_NONBLOCK);