Re: Nokia device usage

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Matt Emson <memsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm trying to stay out of this discussion, because it is a circular
> argument - no one will win because there is no simple correct stance.

And now we've both failed at that :-)

> The N800 was never sold as anything *but* a consumer product in PC World -
> which may well speak volumes for PC World's stupidity, but also supports
> what Mark is saying.

Agreed, and fully understandable. Can we draw up a list of what -
exactly - the N8x0 fails to do out-of-the-box which it is advertised
it *can* do; and requires hacker-like skills to enable?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/