Re: the hell of Maemo repos

2008/11/22 Ryan Abel <rabelg5@xxxxxxxxx>

The specific _accusation_ was that there was some sort of conspiracy from Nokia to keep kismet out of a repo they don't control. That's not a question.

Sorry, you're right. I thought there was some kind of conspiracy... now I realize it was some incompetent's mistake... Sorry if it was you, I wouldn't like to be inappropiate again...

If you had been after answers you would've either emailed the maintainer directly or asked something like "Hey, does anybody know where I can get ahold of the Kismet that used to be in the eko1 repository?" Instead, you started off accusing people of some grand conspiracy and started a flamewar.

Yes, I was a bit stressed maybe because every semester I have the same problem when I happen to reflash my Nokia 770 and am unable to find the fucking packages I need for my fucking unusable tablet... Sorry about that and my stressed unpolite fucking language...

Excuse me, next time I won't bother you at all with inappropiate complaining threads... Maybe I will just throw my 770 to where I should have thrown it long time ago: to the garbage...

Have a nice day.

Salut,
Sebas.