Re: the hell of Maemo repos

2008/11/22 Mike Lococo <mikelococo@xxxxxxxxx>

The tone of your first message in this thread was completely
inappropriate, and has remained so throughout.

Ok, I understand. The tone of my first message in this thread was completely inappropiate. It's all my fault... But to change repositories organization and lose packages in the middle is not a fault at all neither inappropiate: it's just something that happens and that's all... you take it or you leave it... I'm getting used to it...

Nokia and the Maemo community have nothing to do with the availability
of the eko1 repository or the packages in it.

Sure... Nokia has got nothing to do with anything related with the packages I need for my 770... and Maemo has nothing to do with Nokia... I understand perfectly what you mean...

Everything's clear now. Thank you very much.

Sorry for the bothering thread.

Salut,
Sebas.