Re: App-Manager failure (was: Re: Aw: Re: the hell of Maemo repos

Peter,

Process of elimination, or divide and conquer.  Disable all minus 1 or 1/2 of
your catalogs in the App Manager.  Does a refresh succeed?  Re-enable or
disable more catalogs as required to until you narrow the offending catalog
that causes a failure to refresh.

Disclaimer... I'm running OS2008, and not sure if you can disable catalogs in
OS2007.

Good Luck!  Steve