Aw: Re: Re: the hell of Maemo repos

Hello!
> ...Which is clearly a bad idea. The details obviously *should* be> worked out and a timeline chosen so that the switchover can happen> smoothly. It can be cooperative rather than dictatorial, but that's> irrelevant to the end-user.
But Nokia did not force me to immediately shutdown the repository.
I would have been able to get my software first into extras and then shutdown my own rep. I fact I  did it this way and the rep owner of that kismet rep could have this, too. Why he did it not this way I do not known - but that is not Nokias fault. Please wait on the rep owner to explain (if he likes to). And since I'm that that rep owner is not Quim you can neither blaim him or Nokia.  If this was a fault of someone in this case it was the fault of parts of the community. This is getting me angry. If you want kismet do your port and put it into extras yourself. There was not "includes kismet" on your product package I'm sure of.
Please explain in simple words what you expect of Nokia in this case.