Re: Which SDHC is which when using backup.

Hi Mark, list,

Mark wrote:
> Yeah, it's not at all obvious, and in fact it's counter-intuitive: the
> external slot is mmc1 and the internal is mmc2. (So in your case
> "Kingson" is probably the external card and "Kingston (2) is probably
> the internal card.) I solved the problem by changing the volume
> labels, but the built-in file manager doesn't have that capability. I
> used a USB reader and labeled my cards with my desktop machine. I
> labeled mine "8gbinternal" and "8gbexternal" and made sure I put them
> in the respective slots.

<snip>

This is great information - and I'm wondering what's the best way to
ensure that future people with this type of question find it - is the
search feature on maemo.org which includes mailing list posts (I
believe) sufficient, or do you think that it would be useful to extract
answers like this (and Tuuka's follow-up) into a wiki page to make the
information more easily accessible?

Cheers,
Dave.
--