Re: Which SDHC is which when using backup.

Yeah, it's not at all obvious, and in fact it's counter-intuitive: the
external slot is mmc1 and the internal is mmc2. (So in your case
"Kingson" is probably the external card and "Kingston (2) is probably
the internal card.) I solved the problem by changing the volume
labels, but the built-in file manager doesn't have that capability. I
used a USB reader and labeled my cards with my desktop machine. I
labeled mine "8gbinternal" and "8gbexternal" and made sure I put them
in the respective slots.

Be careful using Windows to label your cards, especially if they are
identical. I had a heck of a time sorting them out that way and ended
up using Linux instead. Windows XP apparently got confused by
identical cards in the same reader and forever after when I inserted
the second card it kept displaying the label from the first one on the
icon even though the "properties" information was correct.

I think the tablet relies on knowing which slot is which and doesn't
care about the cards' volume labels. Having unique volume labels
definitely helps the human, though.

Regardless, you do need to keep in mind "mmc1" vs. "mmc2" for various
operations with the N800.

HTH,
Mark