Which SDHC is which when using backup.

I just put two Kingston 8G SDHC's into my n800, one in the internal stol
and one in the external one.

I started the backup program, and after determining what I wanted to back
up, it asked me where to do it.  It gave me two choices:
	Kingston
or
	Kingston (2)

Before when I had just the one Nokia provided with my machine, it would
offer me the External SD card (Or some other words like this).

So I ask -- which is which?  Is there some way of marking the cards
electronically?  It seems to give different messages trot the Kingston
and Nokia cards, so there must be some kind of label.  Or is there a way
to tell the backup program to use the external, not the internal one?

Of course I suppose I could physically take one out and it would have
only one choice... but is there another way?

-- hendrik