Re: maemo on GTK FB

Hi Rodrigo,

I am using OMAP3EVM board, which is more or less similar to 3430sdp.
If Mamona 0.2 is going to support 3430sdp, then I believe it will work
for OMAP3EVM board with minimum effort. btw, when can we expect the
mamona 0.2 release approximately ?
We are targeting for apps like web browser, address book, media
player, myTube etc, and at the same time we want packages to be
open-source. (without any closed binaries or proprietary componemts)
OE/Manona would be a good choice over maemo sdk. I read (from an
abstract of FOSDEM2008)that mamona has not yet supported skype, codecs
and flash( am I wrong here ?). Any hints on the apps mamona 0.2 will
support ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sandeep