Re: maemo on GTK FB

Hi Sandeep,

are you using the omap3430sdp board? If so I believe that you could
try OpenEmbedded + Mamona to build your environment for omap3430sdp,
or wait until Mamona 0.2 release (soon) that will support omap3430sdp
providing gtk packages and a sdk...

Take a look at http://dev.openbossa.org/trac/mamona and at #mamona @ freenode

Cheers,
vivijim