Re: maemo on GTK FB

Hi,

Thank you all for the quick reply and the valuable info. I think GTkFB
does not provide all the functionalties required for my project, so I
am planning to go with X. Could anyone tell me approximate size of
Maemo/GTK/X11 package for an ARM board ? Is there any howto document
available for porting X11/GTK/hildon/maemo which lists packages and
the version dependencies ?

Warm Regards,
Sandeep