Re: how to put apps in 'My Selection' tab

"ext Faheem Pervez" <trippin1@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Postinst isn't used, instead you can set a flash-and-reboot flag in control.

Yes, and the main reason for this contortion is that flashing the initfs
should be followed immediately by a reboot.  The kernel can safely be
flashed at any time, but it is done together with the initfs to avoid
the situation where the kernel is updated but the initfs is not.

If, hypothetically, there would be no initfs, we would just run
fiasco-flasher in the kernel-diablo-flasher postinst.