Re: how to put apps in "My Selection" tab

Anyone know how to delete items like Skype?

Thanks,

Denis

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:50 PM, Cedric Cellier <rixed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-[ Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 04:53:59PM -0400, Julius Szelagiewicz ]----
> Jonathan,
>       Thank you for the lightning fast response. unfortunately I didn't
> find there whta i was looking for. How do i place osso-xterm in "My
> selection"? Or better yet how do i place a shortcut to it on the desktop?
> Thank you, julius

Once in the "organize" dialog, you can drag and drop applications from
the application list to the pannel list. So drag xterm into "My
selection" and you are done.