Re: how to put apps in 'My Selection' tab

> It's how Nokia will push system and 1st-party software upgrades in the
> future, so uninstalling osso-software-version means you wont get those
> upgrades.[1]

Thank you for this info and link. Any details somewhere about how this
is done ? Im not familiar with flashed file systems - I suppose
upgrading the kernel for instance is not as simple as copying some
files, but apart from that I have no clue. Do you know how such a kernel
upgrade should happen in the future, step by step ?

> Either way, the better solution is to either install and uninstall
> Gizmo/Skype/Rhapsody, and that will take care of it, or to remove the
> .desktop files for Gizmo/Skype/Rhapsody from /usr/share/
> applications/hildon.

I guess removing the .desktop files would just have removed the icons.
I dont know for the OP, but I wanted to remove completely all these files
from the n810 precious memory.

What a pity we had to pay for these apps ;)