Re: OS 2008 Bluetooth keyboard problems

 > >   1. Based on random criteria I haven't been able to figure out, the
 > >      Bluetooth keyboard sometimes activates the word-completion
 > >      feature ...
 > >
 > >   2. THE KILLER: Once I have connected a bluetooth keyboard, the
 > >      on-screen stylus keyboard and thumb keyboard no longer work....
 >
 > Which bug(s) did you report on these issues?

None.  On average I file about 20 bug reports a month.  I have a
backlog.  Debian bugs get highest priority because they are easiest to
report.  Bugzilla bugs get lowest priority because they often require
a challenge/response in order to report a bug, I must remember a
password, and I have to use the mouse, which hurts my hands.

If you want bug reports, make bugs easy to report!

Norman