Re: writing HTML for tablets

Carlos Pinto wrote:
> Well, i know that most of you hate Flash, but flash does fit to the
> proper page, even it scales
> the vector-fonts as long as they are embedded.
> But as mentioned: most of the *nix users hate Flash, so i assume that
> this example is not allowed to mention *grin*

The problem with Flash is not the technology but what it is abused for:
most Flash sites are simply marketing dross. Where it has a valid
application, such as video chat, it is unfortunately so resource-hungry
that while it does execute on my N800, it's so slow that a click takes
3-4 mins to be responded to. That will improve as clock rates improve.

///Peter