Re: writing HTML for tablets

Well, i know that most of you hate Flash, but flash does fit to the proper page, even it scales
the vector-fonts as long as they are embedded.
But as mentioned: most of the *nix users hate Flash, so i assume that this example is
not allowed to mention *grin*

Big greetings,
Carlos
http://www.mojocafe.net

On 12/04/2008, Olivier Ricou <maemo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
die 12/04/08, ad 20h01, hendrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hendrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit :

> The big problem is that a lot os servers ignore the user's settings, so
> they specify the sizes of text boxes explicitly in pixels based on their
> specified font sizes, regardless of the browser's minimum font size.

Strange, I don't see how the web pages can force the browser to reduce
font size below the minimum. The browser should be able to do what
it wants. If not, there is a bug.

But I agree servers ignoring user's setting are a pain.

--// endorphinum.de
--// mojocafe.net
--// vato.de

Carlos Pinto