Nokia N810 PIM

On Friday 08 February 2008 22:23:05 Erik Hovland wrote:
> If you mean backup through the control panel? No, that does not backup
> your GPE data. You will need to either use a tool like opensync or use a
> simple file backup like rsync to make sure your data is safer.

Erik,

If you know of a case where GPE data is not backed up using the builtin
backup/restore utility please let me know.  It is supposed to work, and I
have even tested it, but there could be a bug lurking of course.

As I said in my other note, restore doesn't work but that seems to be true for
all uses of the backup/restore utility.

Graham