Nokia N810 PIM

Hi,

A couple of quick question from someone who has just upgraded from a
Palm Tx to a N810.

1. I am hoping someone can point me to a good Personal information
manager and address book that I could use to get updates from google
calendar.
2. Can I install open office or similar Doc reader on my n810.
3. Is there anyway to make a template up that I can either email or
update a web page from my N810. I am looking and creating
a template document for listing my jobs completed so they can be passed
onto Myob for the accounts people.

If there is anyone out there who also has a palm background who is now
using a N810 I would love to chat. Maybe even a Skype call or two.

thanks.

Peter