Nokia NXXX With A Phone!

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Jonathan Greene wrote:

> It's pretty painless to switch the SIM card out.  As long as it's open
> and not packaged from the carrier there should be no issue.

I use GSM myself so I'm familiar with how easy it is to swap SIMs. But
only two carriers in the U.S. are GSM. Sprint and Verizon are neither.
Then consider that there are countries like Japan and Korea where 4G is
already prevalent. So unless you can get every carrier on the planet to
switch to compatible technologies that can use SIM cards, you're not
convincing me.

-Gary