micro SDHC to mini SDHC adapter/extender

  As I understand it, the designation of Class X for SDHC cards means
how fast the card can transfer (write) information at X megabytes per
second, supposedly....

  Currently, the primary market focus for these cards is in digital
video & photography.  With high end cameras using above 10 megs per pic,
card write speed is of the essence for functionality in rapid fire
shooting.  HD video quickly chews up similarly large amounts of memory.
Hence the development of a classification system for card speed.  So
far, n8xx users are just riding the SDHC wave as a small blip in the
water...

  Some other info -- SD cards max size is 2G, SDHC limit is 32G with 16s
just now reaching the market.  SDHC use FAT32.  SD use FAT 12/16.

  For more (2007) info on sdhc cards visit --
http://www.pictureline.com/newsletter/article.php?id=375