micro SDHC to mini SDHC adapter/extender

	Jeff,

	I just purchased this:

	http://tinyurl.com/2s8p8c

	I don't know if it's "Class 4" (I'm not too familiar with how SDHC
cards are classified) although I don't really care too much. So...
They are available if you look around. ;)

	Peace,
 Tim
 ---
 Weblog ~ http://tim.samoff.com