micro SDHC to mini SDHC adapter/extender

I ve bought an 6GB SDHC Sandisk micro sdhc card, and i use it with a standart (non sdhc) micro to mini selled with a 512MB kingston micro sd to mini sd card adaptator.

Adaptators are just a piece of pvc which bind the pins. As SDHC and SD use the sames pins... it s work.

Be carrefull

--
Beno?t HERVIER
http://khertan.net/