OS2008 Damn ugly!!!

Why are we discussing about this issue? There's no doubt that the
original author was a trolling.  We all know that the new OS2008 looks
better than previous releases thanks to the alpha and composite
details.
Please, what is the basis of the complain? Saying that something is
"ugly" is subjetive and doesn't help to make things better. A link to
a screenshot of what you think is ugly is a good start to explain
yourself.