OS2008 Damn ugly!!!

"I would have been nice if..."

I wish you in New Year to be less ego-centric, scream less, instead do
more,  and find something that may make you happy.
Mate, OS2008 is linux based, if you don't like something - do it yourself or
if your knowledge is limited, *ask* nicely and I'm pretty sure someone will
make it for you sooner or later.

all the best
Pit